Major changes in the 2014 version of HAIR are;
- Geographical data is placed in a separate database
- The user may choose the resolution of his own spatial data and the regionalisation of his own usage data
- Risk indicators are now selectable for calculations
- Logging compounds with out-of-range properties
- Additional aggregated output
The software package includes new example databases.
The methodology of the risk indicators was not modified and the descriptions in the HAIR2010 Documentation comply with the 2014 version.
HAIR2014 installation package (Version 2014.0.1, 2-12-2014).