Release of DROPLET 1.3.2. (xxx 2018)
DROPLET 1.3.2 is available and can be downloaded here:
DROPLET 1.3.2 installation package
Before installation of DROPLET, please install SPIN 3.3, which is a new release, needed by DROPLET 1.3.2. SPIN 3.3 replace the former SPIN, SPIN 2.2 that is currently released.
SPIN 3.3 can be downloaded here:
SPIN 3.3 installation package
The 'Gettting Started' instruction can be downloaded here:
'Gettting Started' instruction
A form describing the changes in the software with respect to the former version 1.2 is available and can be downloaded here:
A report comparing the pesticide concentrations at the drinking water abstraction points simulated by DROPLET version 1.2 and 1.3.2 is available. The concentrations may be up to a factor of 2 higher than those in DROPLET 1.2. This is due to increased mass fluxes by drainage calculated by FOCUS_MACRO 5.5.4. The report can be downloaded here:
- DROPLET 1.3.2 corresponds to DROPLET 1.2, but it is now linked to the currently released FOCUS model suite: SWASH 5.3, MACRO 5.5.4 and TOXSWA 4.4.3 and the new SPIN 3.3. Note that the compound properties that were stored before in the database of DROPLET 1.2, have now been incorporated in SPIN.
- There is a read_me file in the installation package of DROPLET 1.3.2. In this file it is explained that it is not possible to use the data and database of previous versions of DROPLET, due to chantes in the DROPLET database structure.
Release of DROPLET 1.2 (April 2014)
DROPLET 1.2 is available and can be downloaded here:
- DROPLET 1.2 corresponds to DROPLET 1.1, but in version 1.2 read/write access rights in Windows 7 have been made more robust. (DROPLET 1.2 also runs on Vista)
- There is a read_me file in the installation package explaining how to save personal data made with DROPLET 1.1.
Release of DROPLET 1.1 (May 2012)
DROPLET 1.1 is available and can be downloaded here:
- DROPLET 1.1 corresponds to DROPLET 1.0, but version 1.1 also runs on Windows 7 (next to Windows XP and Vista)
- There is a read_me file in the installation package explaining how to save personal data made with DROPLET 1.0.
Release of DROPLET 1.0 (March 2010)
DROPLET 1.0 is available and can be downloaded here: